Mediation provides a cost-effectiveness and efficient alternative for businesses in challenging situations. SMC aims to reach out to our end-users, the business community, to increase awareness of the alternative dispute resolution systems in Singapore, especially mediation and advocate its benefits as a strategic tool for growth.
2 Jun: IFLR Southeast Asia Forum 2016
Recent developments in Southeast Asia have made it an exciting time to do business in the region. As the implementation of the Asean Economic Community draws closer, other significant regulatory and legal changes have continued to gather momentum, making the region both a challenging and promising arena for practitioners and global market players alike.
SMC is proud to be a supporting organisation of the IFLR Southeast Asia Forum 2016.
Topics covered include:
- Why compliance adds value
- High-yield bonds and capital markets updates
- Data privacy: protecting your company and regulatory concerns
- Labour issues in emerging Asean markets
- M&A and private equity updates
- Enforcement and managing disputes
This event is free to attend for in-house counsels.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain valuable insights into how to address corruption risk in the region
- Learn how to manage cross-border disputes and international arbitration
- Discuss developments surrounding trade agreements in Southeast Asia
- Compare changes in regulation between key jurisdictions
- Understand what is driving growth in terms of cross-border M&A
- Hear the region's leading in-house counsel discuss their challenges and outlook for 2016
To register, please click here.
More information can be found on the International Financial Law Review website here.